Do you need DTI?
- Is your company facing increased competition from domestic and international competitors?
- Do your sales representatives and account mangers increasingly say they need to offer deeper price discounts to make sales?
- Is your company focused more on cost cutting at the expense of growth and innovation?
- Are you blaming your company’s slow growth on your market?
- Is M&A (mergers and acquisitions) the way your company is looking to grow?
- Are you funding “me too” products to match a strategic move made by your competitor instead of funding a strategic move to break away from the competition?
- Is your company worried about commoditization of its offerings?
- Are your company’s costs growing faster than revenues?
- Is your company under-performing relative to its competitors?
- Are you losing market share to either existing or new competitors?
- Are your new products delivering expected margin improvements?
- Have you assessed your investment portfolio to understand exposure in different markets, customers and partners?
- Do you want an independent, objective evaluation and validation of your management strategy?
If you answered yes to a majority of these questions, then your company needs DTI.