We enable companies to optimize business results today, while preparing to seize future opportunities.
DTI helps companies and teams increase market advantage and competitiveness to grow revenues and profitability through the exploration of domestic and global growth opportunities in the rapidly changing marketplace. Services include corporate development, marketing strategy, operations strategy, product marketing, market and competitive intelligence, growth & innovation and global business development.
Through the power of our ideas and processes, focused business development approaches and proprietary techniques and frameworks DTI delivers actionable results to clients in an efficient, and cost-effective manner. Project plans are developed to your specific requirements and carried out by a team of seasoned professionals. Concrete deliverables allow regular measurement of progress against time and budget objectives.
- Strategy Development
Elements of the strategy development process include:
- Planning and development of organization’s objectives, long-range strategic plans, and identification of strengths and weaknesses.
- Conduct studies for top management in areas such as technology partnerships, strategic growth opportunities.
- Analysis and development of key business metrics and benchmarks against relevant industry peers. Develop insights and recommendations into ways to improve capabilities that drive value.
- Analyze financial reports, identify key trends in the business.
- Long range and short term planning, market strategies, sourcing strategies, capital investment strategies, acquisitions and divestitures, operational improvement initiatives, and reorganizations.
- Develop strategic concepts to jump-start the creative process.
- “Sounding Board” – Roundtable discussions with DTI analysts on any of the above.
- Operations StrategyIn today’s technology-intensive new economy, companies cannot view operations as a series of isolated issues. To succeed, a company must be able to recognize competitive opportunities and know how to apply operating capabilities to take advantage of these situations.
- Global Sales Development / Market EntryThere are significant opportunities to grow businesses by selling products to new customers in global markets. Global businesses are increasingly looking to the marketplace to find innovative companies to purchase products, build products, and/or to service customers.
DTI’s global network enables us to quickly identify the right markets, the right customers and the right contacts to help clients build new relationships, customers and sales quickly and effectively. DTI helps clients accelerate market entry and generate new sales through international market development and strategic account development.
- Competitive & Market Intelligence / Market ResearchA firm grasp of current and potential competitors’ strength and weaknesses provides an offensive and defensive strategic context to identify opportunities and threats. Competitive intelligence brings together strategy formulation, implementation, monitoring, and adjustment. Let our competitive intelligence enable you to achieve competitive advantage.
We aid companies in developing quantitative and qualitative research and delivering actionable research-based insights to stakeholders. Depending on the timeline and budget of the client, we utilizes primary and/or secondary research methods.
- Business Development, Business Model Analysis and Design
Business development is a specific process designed to identify, analyze, and evaluate new business opportunities. DTI Consulting assesses new business opportunities through the analysis of market potential, customer needs, company’s existing and future capabilities, competitors, strategic alliances, and potential business models.
Today, companies need to find new and innovative opportunities to compete in today’s global marketplace. Business modeling allows our clients to choose the best possible opportunities for their investments. Our business model analysis and design includes:
- Value proposition
- Targeted client segment
- Integrated marketing communication
- Resource requirements
- Business activities
- Stakeholder motivations
- Revenue model
- Cost structure
- Marketing Strategy & Tactics» Marketing Plan Development and Execution
» Social Identity Management
» Integrated Marketing Communications
» Content Strategy and Creation
» Social Identity Management
» Digital Creative
» Mobile Websites and Campaign Integration
» Community Development and Management
- Product Strategy / Value Creation
DTI provides value consulting that includes conducting in depth analysis of a product, including providing insights and recommendations on improvements necessary to beat competitors. Working with clients, we help the organization understand the strength of their current offering, identify key gaps against competitors and market requirements, and define concrete actions to redefine the current value proposition.
DTI continues to deliver after creating a product strategy, we assist companies in developing and executing a partner and alliances strategy., which includes identifying and introducing potential partners.
- InnovationAt many companies, innovation is an unplanned, uncoordinated collection of activities that are implemented with great enthusiasm. DTI works with clients to manage innovation as an integrated system that meet an organization’s goals while harnessing the enthusiasm and energy of the team to create a reliable driver of growth.
- Due Diligence
Comprehensive review of a company’s business plan relative to the market, industry and competitive conditions. Here are some of the many situations requiring thorough due diligence:
- Acquisition: Market or competitive uncertainty in quickly changing areas, including new technologies, customers, trends, government legislation, buyers, or a new geographic market.
- Investment: Do the revenue/EBIT projections appear to be very aggressive or out of line for the industry? DTI can work with you to test the assumptions based on market data.
- Risk Assessment: Test and validate the feasibility of new products and the assumptions of these new products on revenue/EBIT.
With the input of you and your team, we create flexible, industry-specific and clear financial models. These models create a vision that allows your business to plan for the future, be valued to gain outside investment, raise the necessary funds to operate and expand, and quickly react to the changing business environment.
Why a financial model is important?
- Clarifies ideas, thoughts and expectations with key financial metrics
- Allows business to understand the financial drivers of the business
- Provides the ability to develop a variety of business scenarios and improve business planning
- Presents financial data to investors, partners and other stakeholders in an understandable and cohesive manner.
- Demonstrates analytical insight into feasibility of a startup business or new business unit.
What does the financial model contain?
- Assumptions and inputs driving the financials, which users can quickly change to test new business scenarios.
- Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement driven off of assumptions and inputs
- Detailed charts and graphics presenting the data
- These are not static models, our clients can test scenarios, adjust assumptions and inputs without DTI’s assistance.
Where do the assumptions for the financial model come from?
- We work with you and your team to determine the most appropriate assumptions, such as growth rates, pricing, market, COGS, etc.
- DTI can perform the primary and secondary research to generate the industry-specific knowledge necessary to produce the most accurate financial model.
What does the financial model look like?
- Easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables
- Simple to cut and paste into business plans, marketing plans, presentations, investor correspondence.
- Tell DTI how you will use the data and we can customize the output for your needs.
How can DTI help after completing the financial model?
- Financial consequences of business scenarios
- Pricing analysis
- Vendor, customer and employee commission analysis